2019 - Where are we now?

If you haven't seen it have a look on the "HOME" page at the top this page for my latest post. A summary and update of 2017. onemantravelling.com is my new website which hosts all of my blogs: tenerifebybus (IN TENERIFE), onemaninsouthafrica (IN SOUTH AFRICA), onemaninthailand (IN THAILAND), onemaninbulgaria (IN BULGARIA), onemanineurope (IN EUROPE) and onemaninspain (currently IN MADRID).

Stop the press: New posts added from France to onemantravelling.com  - my adventures through 2018 and onward...   I promise that I will complete the story of my journey across Europe and other places as soon as I can. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it, there always seems to be a new horizon ahead.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ruse (Pyce) Winter and Summer...

a "Day at the Forum"